Thursday, January 13

mengkuang dam photo session[DSLR]


"i believe i'll hav my OWN somedae"
tat's wutt i promise myself in my facebOOk status..
i mean DSLR!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
MENGKUANG DAM located near my college
off we go~~~
quite a weird outing combination actually...
some with DSLR
some without
some borrowed...
my aim is to take phOtO!!! :)

all d pic below was taken by keet's DSLR..
d phOtographer was me~



here is my gang of d dae:
from left~
daviD..hOrse ma..small ChinG..kinG kOnG


my piCture@my anGle

topsy-turvy sPiderman


ChinG was taking this
.
..
...

spOtted by my perfeCt-visiOn =P
a cutey red dragOn fly...


d livinG n d Dead Oak tree


"d road taken"

***********************************************************
my fiSh Of d' dae~^^
however....there's room for improvement!!


this Owl is an unexpected guest n jaCpot for my shOOtinG dae~
appeared somewhere outside male's doom...
a siCky one i bet!
poor fella~ :(

i love phOtographY (^~^)o

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...