Saturday, August 28

some picture to share...

DEVIL TEACHER YIN
2nd phase internship,2months at
SJK(C) JIT SIN A



i love the music room...the long table is juz like those in catholic churches...






me.my mentor madam chee siew fong.xmin(my partner)


my daring adorable kiddies~^3^















"thank you+goodbye" lunch....=P
from left headmaster...


thanks to her for fetching me bac everyday...
without her,i'll b walking under d great hot sun...@__@



a love story of this boy
.
..

he is in xiaomin's class
and tis girl...

she is in my class

***rumours bout them all around d corner of jitsin...
hahahahahah..we tried 2pull red string***shhh....but failed..wrong timing***

a gift for my dear mentor...



my boy~XP


gift from them...



i will miss u guys...
like wutt i'd promised....
i'll B BAC!!!! =]
chow~~


a clip to share
my PJ lesson wit standard 5
too nervous till i lost my steps...XP

3 comments:

LeneLene said...

Interesting PJ class! I wish I have this kind of PJ class when I'm in primary school

chocotheclown said...

hahahahaha....thanks
nowadays those kiddies r hard 2tackle
hav 2squeeze my brain for ideass everytime!!!
being a good n responsible teacher is not tat ez,...
=P

jeje said...

adidas eqt support adv
converse outlet
michael kors outlet
yeezy
real jordans for sale cheap
true religion jeans
kyrie 4
balenciaga sneakers
irving shoes
adidas outlet online

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...