Saturday, July 31

TEACHER YIN bac to pengbin...

31/07/2010
it's
pengbin primary scool's mini sports dae
due to pupil's invitation via facebook & letter...
i decided to go bac and hav a surprise visit for my ex-student~

at 1st i was afraid tat my student may not recognized me
because of Teacher Yin's bOyish short hair lOOk
and also about several months ago since i left my 1st one month practicum scool

BUT THEN...
to my surprise,
some of the students spotted me from far when i was still in car
from their expression, phew...they suree still remember me~
*touched* \(Y~Y)/
but they seemed to be too overwhelmed to my presents
and i was like wow~kids....
please dont pull or drag teacher when i jump out of the car!

for sure to answer these question:
teacher,teacher how u noe our sports dae
teacher,teacher why u cut ur hair tat short
teacher,teacher please b a certified teacher to teach us
teacher,teacher email...hp no....
teacher,teacher i want to give u a puppy
[my last post mentioned bout a student who wanted to give me a puppy dog and guess wutt...she still offer d puppy to me...@@ faint!!!!]

oh my god!!!!student~teacher yin juz wanted a peaceful visit here...=''(




colourful...housecup!!!


spotted *bookworm*


teacher YIN's blue house!!!!yea~^^


spotted*marcus from 4M*


spotted*telematch*


spotted*TUG-OF-WAR*
grand finale for girls...blue win!!!!



guys...D' skinny versus D' BIG-GUY
tats the reason of blue team's victory!!!!!=P


huoh!!!machooo....
3bowls a meal for each of them


spotted*my nautie 5H+5U student*
hahahah....1st n 2nd place...
look at their shy shy look when they see me...
they'll turn devil during my music lesson!!!!for sure~~



mr JOHN...still cheerful and a good teacher!


spotted*4M cutey*
waiting for their turn to battle


spotted*5U's beauty*


spotted*STACEY from 4M*
[1st from right]
she's goin to move to singapore on september....=(


woooah~black colour teacher YIN!!!


yea!!!proud of uuuuu....


~result board~

1st-yellow house
2nd-blue house

...their cheer.their spirit...


all the best to all my student~
do well in school keep on ur love on music
i'll b bac anytime...miss~~~=]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...