Sunday, April 18

1st phase Practicum:TEACHER YIN



from student to a teacher....
[totally wrapped up]
away Over a month’s teaching and here comes to an end for my phase I practicum…


TEACHER YIN's desk


they call me "TEACHER YIN" because of my scout tag!

Last day of my 1st phase practicum

“HOMEWORK” GIVEN BY STUDENT


-autograph books-

Tired!!!!!!

Tired of writing the same thing over and over again

This task is definitely worst than marking their exercise book!!!honestly~

We called it our homework for a teacher before leaving a school

“Name, age, address, signature, hobby, favourite food and blablabla~~~~”

Can u image when you teach 4different classes~

45+41+25+…..students

How much of these pages u have to fill in……again and again

I feel like writing BIG BIG on the white board and ask student to copy themselves~~~~

Oh my gosh!!!@o@ i should nominate this as my worst part of practicum!

Worst still~when u think you almost done a deck of it,

no no!!!!the other deck will automatically fly in….

And students will b yellin:”teacher teacher~~give me your handphone no,your email,and your facebook~”

Oh dear, I was like… hello!!how old r u?

i was playing guli and masak-masak outside my house at your age!

I had my principle where I wont give those to my student!

unless those special one….till then,NO

When u run away from them,they’ll b like paparazzi chasing u~~~~freaking scary…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A GIFT FROM STUDENT

Hua~

I never aspect of receiving anything actually because most of them being so naughty during 1months time…..

Surprisingly~my desk, from empty to full of presents and papers and drawings and love letters and handmade stuff from my student….thou I ask them not to buy anything for me~==lll

For all the gifts, I love to receive letters and handmade stuff the most!

Because I love their ugly but sincere hand writing and words from the bottom of their heart which is so true and loving~

Of course not forgetting my presents for them….

A favorite student of mine yu heng from 4M give me a piece of blank small paper….but I juz love it so much!maybe his gift for me is sincere n different from the rest

宇衡 from 4M~thanks for your blank paper and helping me on writing the notes name on "ode to joy"!

The other student from 5H wanted to give me a dog as present!

i was shocked~a real dog?

she’s gotta b kidding me, “老师,你喜欢菜园狗吗?我家有很多只。。“

Sounds weird if I say yes…but I don mind if I get one~XD

A surprise farewell celebration from 5U student…..my naughtiest class!!!!"kek sei ngor~~

thanks anyway!teacher yin appreciate it....=)

(actually,wat I hope is my student can dedicate a song or blow a piece of recorder song for me)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGEL’S WORD FOR ME…

“Teacher, can you be my mom? 如果你是我妈那该多好!”5H 雪晶

老师,你一定要回来找我们, please don’t forget us”5H婉欣

老师,我祝你在大学读书顺利”5H裕凤

老师,继续教书!”5H嘉亿班长

-----------------------------------------------------------------

EMOTIONAL PART...=''(

5H student who ask me to be her mom burst into tears during the last lesson...

oh dear雪晶,please smile like your friends~cheerup...



嘉亿, my responsible monitor of 5H~
this little chubby guy cry at the end of my lesson too...
but for another reason!

he feels useless as a monitor of the class
because his class is so noisy tat day~
im so guilty when i noe the reason of his sadness....
it's my fault that i give my class freedom for the last day
im sorry~=(



1)approaching him....
2)disappointed him....


such a matured-thinking guy...love him so much!^^
p/s:he looks like tvb star---
陶大宇

♪ ♫♪ ♫my four music classes♪ ♫♪ ♫

5U~THE NAUGTIEST ANGEL
25people but sound like 50
the style of our communication is like "king sou"
talking to bunch of ah lOng!
firce!fierce!fierce!XP
especially to those bOtak one~




5H~THE MOST ACTIVE ANGEL
remember my previous post?
about thinking of leaving teaching field?
http://yinyin7.blogspot.com/2010/03/tt.html
yalor~is them...
i was too fedup till i played piano alone regardless of their presence
noisy!!!loud class...
problem-maker,boysss...




my daring jimui sudent~juz like me n fishy~^^


look at those cool pose,
you can imagine how they behave in d middle of my lesson!!!><


4K~THE MOST GOOD GURL GOOD BOY ANGEL
over quiet.obedient.nice. class
till i suspect wats behind their quietness...
juz 10boys=)



4M~THE MOST TALENTED ANGEL
they are my 1st class ever in teaching path
i had the most period of time spending wit them~
being observe twice by lecturers and Mr.John
lots of brilliant student and talented one...

 






my last lesson with 4M...touching...-.-...



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
devil teacher's word...

to b honest
this is not the route in my list
but somehow i started to find passion in it
you might think of it's easy to be a teacher
well,yes it is for a goyang kaki teacher!!!
there is a lot more not juz feeding knowledge
but to fix the sole of our angels
no regrets on my teaching life!!!
bring it on...XD
no musiC.no Life
i love my angelic more than ever~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

melody here..
wow..looking at ur post makes me feel that you really have fun with these bunch of naughty yet cute students..
i guess tis become another unforgettable moments in your life..XD
children nowadays alwiz unpredictable, arent they? wakaka...
take care, dude! =)

chocotheclown said...

yaya!!!!i really enjoy much!at least better than havin lecture in class....bac to boring life~~~~
i can't say i love practicum 100% as i get tense up easily when planning those teaching n creating teaching aids.But then when i see those naughties learn something n kind of enjoying it,i feel satisfy!^^
now i miss them alot!those naughty 1wont express how they love me untill the last day~~~XD
now lookin forward for de next practicum~2months...

Will said...

看到这些照片,我觉得你会觉得一切的辛苦都是值得的=)

老师,真的是最伟大的职业,真的。

chocotheclown said...

只希望他们长大后还记得我这一个月的音乐老师~=]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...