Friday, September 25

"dream man"\(^3^)/

web cam-ing....
first...i wanna make a statement....
im not de kind of person who used to self-take....
coz...
1st...im not photogenic hahahhaaa....
2nd...dun wan 2freak ppl wit my ghastly pic....XP
thinkin' of havin a DSLR badly these days...
i love photoshooting~~
but,,sometimes i juz cun get de feel i wan..
de angle de lighting de mood de function de creativity
are the major factors..
my all time buddy----k800i
he is almost obsolete by market..i guess??
3.2 megapixel...for those blac&white time mayb oklaa...
but,,now
browsing through my photo-kaki's picture,,
pheww~~~they juz blew me away....
simply flawless!!O__O
"red-eye!!!red-eye!!!-red-eye!!!"(chinese)
many &many ppl around me r showin' off their babies,honeys,and...aizzz watever lar
but de loyal n simply me juz..
stick to my man---sony ericsson k800i..
tired of editing my picture...
when will my "dream man" appears??
*salivating.....*=P

2 comments:

Shu ChinG said...

I was u before. I believe u will get your dream man one day.. soon. This is all about passion and time.

chocotheclown said...

too expensive....cun afford~
yah im sure will get it 1day...
if i hav an uncle lik ur's..
XP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...