Thursday, May 31

Doraemon @ E-Curve




 konna koto ii na
dekitara ii na
anna yume konna yume ippai aru kedo


minna minna minna
kanaete kureru
fushigina POKKE de kanaete kureru
sora wo jiyuu ni tobitai na


(hai! takekoputaa!)


AN AN AN
tottemo daisuki
DORAEMON

Don't tell me you never heard this song before~~~~hahahahaahha.....=P

DORAEMON is in e@Curve now!!!!!
from 25May-10June 2012
Centre Atrium

I missed the genting one but then I heard some spoilers about it. So this time, I must go and checkout myself whether this is the same with the genting one. I went there during weekdays, so there were not much people around and you can't spot the mascot walkabout as it will only happen on weekends. If you happen to be taking public transport, no worries as there will be a free shuttle bus travelling between IKEA's bus stop to kelana jaya lrt station. 

here's a share of what's happening at e@Curve........
warning!!!!!!!!!!!!
please do not aspect much on this Doraemon trip.........
a sneak peek by doraemon~


a huge welcoming friendly doraemon outside of cineleisure @ E-Curve 

Actually, I was expecting some exhibition of Doraemon and friends in the comic...
But then it was actually something like a toy fair and a simple small stage for the weekend performance...
So, it's a bit disappointed to travel so far just for the HUGE doraemon out there~hmmmm.....


 hahahahaha....have you wonder why the yellow Doraemon got ears?
If I've not mistaken, the blue Doraemon's ear was bitten by mice....So he was afraid of mice from that moment on~

here's my ex-college mates...
a simple meetup after we carry on our teaching life for sometime....
DAVID

Pii Pii and Choco

 stop acting DAV!!!!!!XD


yeay~~~~a final sum up shot for our doraemon trip...

Finally, end our Doraemon trip with a MUST HAVE RM2 hotdog from IKEA!!!!
.
.
.
.
.

where is our dorayaki??????

7 comments:

Twenty Two - When 2 Meets 2 said...

The Doraemon toy is cuter than the one I bought at Genting><

choi yen said...

Similar to the showcase I went @ Genting a few months ago :)

chocotheclown said...

audrey:really?but not much stuff around....huuuu~==

choi yen:means i missed nothing?=P i love the huge doraemon out there...heheheeh!!tat's wat my trip worth for...

Nikel Khor said...

Why hot dog?

chocotheclown said...

coz tats d signature of IKEA....ohh yah n their RM1 curry puffs and bottomless drinks...=]

sycookies said...

OMG....I LOVVEEEE Doraemon....My pupil dilated when a fren what's app me the details. But I havent got time to actually visit. Now that you posted so much photos....*shivers with excitemnet* ...my heart skipped a beat.....

chocotheclown said...

your pupil?r u a teacher?but actually nothing special about this doraemon fair...juz a small fair so don't expect much yah~midvalley is in mickey fever now...tat is more worth it~i've been there^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...